- The Security Cadre Training Centre opens its doors for the Fitness Test at 6:30 AM in the morning and the students are directed to the place where the tests are conducted.
- The administrative officer and in cooperation with the trainers makes sure the attendance & other information documents are pre-prepared and is explained well to the students as to how the test will be conducted.
- The clinic is well equipped and the nurse is deployed at the place where the test is conducted.
- At 8AM the test begins in the presence of the employee of the Security Cadre Training Centre.
- There will be 5 candidates (security guards) at a given time
TEST 1 (BEEP TEST):
- The candidate has to run on the race course starting from the red line for a distance upto 20 meter to reach the finishing red line. Then as soon as you hear the beep, you need to run back to the starting point. This has to be carried out until the trainer stops the candidate.
- The candidate is given 3 chances to reach the red line on time, otherwise the candidate is considered that it has failed to pass the test.
- 4.9 (MALE) / 3.5 (FEMALE) is the level required to PASS this test.
- NOTE: Passing this test is COMPULSORY to complete the remaining tests, otherwise the test is considered as a waste.
TEST 2 (HORIZONTAL JUMP TEST):
- The candidate after succeeding the running test, is put onto a jump test where he has to jump a minimum distance of 1.8 meter (MALE) / 1.6 meter (FEMALE).
- The candidate is provided with TWO re-test options and if the candidate does not PASS this test, the candidate still moves onto the next test.
TEST 3 (SLED PUSH TEST):
- The candidate is then transferred to the Sled PUSH test, where the candidate pushes the wheel weight of 30kg within 4 seconds (MALE) / 15kg within 5 seconds (FEMALE) for a distance of 10 meter.
- The candidate is given an opportunity to re-test.
TEST 4 (SLED PULL TEST):
- The candidate then moves to the Sled PULL test, where the candidate pulls the wheel weight of 30kg within 6 seconds (MALE) / 15kg within 7 seconds (FEMALE) for a distance of 10 meter.
- The candidate is given a chance to re-test.
TEST 5 (SPRINTING TEST):
- If the candidate fails in one of the previous three tests, except for running/BEEP test, this test gives a last chance to take a final test, which is a fast run of 35 meters in 6 seconds (MALE) / 35 meters in 8 seconds (FEMALE).
|COURSE FEE||COURSE LANGUAGE||Course Period||Training hours|
|AED 4000 for the trainee||English||(4) days from Sunday to Thursday||32 hours|
Minimum Passing Criteria: Success in the final test by more than 60%
• Practical testing
• Theoretical test
Download the Application Form from above
Duly fill in Application Form & email to: email@example.com
Visit us at SCTC Office with the following requirements:
Proof of payment (Original Bank Receipt / Current Dated Cheque /
DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD)
1 Color Passport size photo
1 Passport copy or Emirates ID copy in color